Study in Singapore
Singapore has a vastly developed trade and market-based economy. The economy depends a great deal on exports and refining imported goods, particularly in manufacturing and includes important electronics, petroleum refining, chemicals, mechanical engineering and biomedical sciences sectors. Along with Hong Kong, South Korea and Taiwan, Singapore is one of the Four Asian Tigers.
Singapore has one of the busiest ports in the world and is the world’s fourth largest foreign exchange trading centre after London, New York and Tokyo. The World Bank ranks Singapore as the world’s top logistics hub. Singapore’s economy has been ranked amongst the world’s ten most open, competitive and innovative. Singapore is also ranked as the most business-friendly economy in the world; Singapore is a hub for many Multinational companies.
Why study in Singapore?
Singapore is the fifth wealthiest country in the world in terms of GDP and per capita income. Unemployment rate in Singapore is one of the lowest in the world. With a dynamic and high-spirited life and work culture, Singapore has become a multinational destination.
- 2nd safest Country to live & Crime Free Country.
- The cleanest country.
- The Heart of the Business centre of Asia – Fertile ground for Banking & Service Industry.
- World’s No.1 producer of Electronics, Shipping, Logistics & Bunker Oil .
- Almost every MNC has its Asia-Pacific Head Office in Singapore making it easier for students to find jobs. I.e., Home to more than 7000 MNC’s.
- Growing steadily at more than 5% rate for many decades with strong links to US, EU, China, India & Japan.
- The 25th best highly developed nation with state-of-art transport system & 3G telecom network that’s second only to USA.
- There are already more than 50,000 International students in Singapore, of which about 2000 are Indian Students pursuing educations at various levels.
- Many international students are attracted to the quality UG & PG programs offered by Singapore’s local Universities as well as International Universities based in Singapore.